We are a business services company specializing in protecting people and reducing risk. We work with companies in a wide array of industries -- such as healthcare, manufacturing, and retail -- to improve employee and customer safety, ensure regulatory compliance, safely dispose of regulated materials, and manage corporate and personal risk.
We're Stericycle - An innovative leader and broad service provider dedicated to the management of infection control and healthcare compliance services. Simply put, we are the 'Leaders in Protecting People and Reducing Risk.' It is our vision to combine integrated solutions with superior customer service to promote safety, compliance, and risk management for our customers.
In 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005, Stericycle was selected by Forbes Magazine as one of the '200 Best Small Companies in America' until we grew too big be on the “small” list. In addition, Stericycle is consistently recognized by Fortune as one of the '100 Fastest Growing Companies”.
We are currently searching for a talented Senior Business Intelligence Specialist to join our office in Lake Forest, IL.
This position will function as an analyst, architect, and implementation expert, leading an effort to design, deploy and maintain a complete enterprise data warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in all Business Intelligence activities related to data warehouse, ETL and report development methodology.
- Design, develop, and support ETL jobs for Data Warehousing efforts.
- Participate in the systems development process, including planning and monitoring systems development efforts, coordinating activities with other groups, reviewing deliverables and communicating status to management.
- Ability to transfer/share knowledge and mentor team members.
- Analyze and propose solutions to complex problems utilizing business and technical knowledge.
- Support current systems solving reporting
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 7+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its data warehouse environment.
- Expert in design and implementation of data analysis objects (reports, cubes, etc) and in relational database design.
- Proficient in performance tuning data warehouse systems.
- Serves as role model and uses various interpersonal styles to guide peers, subordinates and superiors toward results.
Demonstrates familiarity and some working knowledge of each of the following:
o Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2012
o Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2005 and 2012
o Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2012 Analysis Services and the entire Decision Support Systems
o Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2012 Reporting Services
o Microsoft Windows 2003 or higher
o Microsoft Office 2005 or higher (focus on Excel)
o Dimensional modeling
o ETL Design and Implementation
o Functional and Technical Design
o Information delivery options to end-users
o SQL Stored Procedure coding
The following skills are a plus:
- Informatica Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Soft Artisans Officewriter
SQL Server Report Builder
At Stericycle, we put you first so you can put our customers first.
As part of our vision of Protecting People and Reducing Risk around the world, Stericycle offers an affordable, competitive and comprehensive benefits program. It's designed to help team members and their families with...
- A healthy balance between work and life outside of work
- Physical and emotional well-being
- Financial savings opportunities- for your peace of mind today and in the future!