Company: AIG Corp
Job Type: Accounting
Base Pay: N/A
Other Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry: Accounting - Finance
Banking - Financial Services
Reference ID: PCK333-291623
Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Not Specified
Sr. Program Manager - L&R CCAR - Enterprise Finance
AIG has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Program Manager in our L&R CCAR program. This position will support the L&R Finance CCAR team with management of multiple related projects that will develop a balance sheet and income projection Industrial strength platform for base case and stress test scenario projections using common key driver inputs.
This project will include key driver reserve liability modeling, reporting mechanisms and develop the necessary supporting infrastructure to achieve compliance with AIG future state standards and Federal Reserve requirements.
Coordinate communication efforts including:
*Leading management of work plans, dependencies, risks and issues
*Assistng in facilitating meetings and documenting actions
* Preparating for Steering Committee, Review Audit and Working Group meetings
* Preparation of program communications to Finance staff and leadership regarding program objectives, strategy, portfolio, direction and changes (including assisting with content development for the Actuarial Intranet site)
* Assisting in building a continual process improvement model and communication strategy thereby transforming L&R CCAR program
* Tracking, synthesizing and reporting on program financials
Perform related duties as assigned or requested
* A relevant BA/BS degree
* 10+ years' experience in complex, multi-segment, corporate environments working with advanced program/project management and meeting facilitation
* Insurance experience with PMO experience in a Life company or Asset Managementcompany is required
* Experience in planning and monitoring the performance of processes and activities
* Transformation experience is required
* Proficiency in MS Project or equivalent Project management software, MS Office (power point, Excel, Word, Visio
* Analytical experience in a business/development environment with a minimum of three years practical program/project management experience
* Change management experience would be highly desirable
* Advanced written/oral communication and presentation skills
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig
AIG offers you world-class opportunities in a broad range of disciplines. As you might expect, our industry-leading enterprise is made up of underwriters, actuaries and claims examiners. However, we are also attorneys, engineers, and professionals in the finance, marketing, IT, and communications fields. We have industry-focused practices that draw the best and the brightest from the sectors they serve, from construction and aerospace to real estate and human resources. Your opportunities at AIG are tremendous, as we give you the freedom, resources and support to help map your career path across numerous disciplines and geographies. At AIG, world-class opportunities translate into exciting careers.
"In a global marketplace, we know that diversity - of people, ideas, and skills - is essential for us to continue building our competitive advantage. To value diversity is not only the right thing to do, but also must form the heart of our viability as a great company that attracts and retains the best people."
Robert H. Benmosche, President and Chief Executive Officer
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.