Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to join their network of qualified healthcare professionals and fill current openings for per diem and contract for all shifts in notable facilities in the Phoenix Metro area. We have openings for motivated Med-Surg, Tele nurses. We offer the flexibility to work on your terms, earn top pay, and enjoy day one benefits.
AHS PLACES 100% OF QUALIFIED Registered Nurses !! We are also proud to offer our professionals the option of 100% true daily pay - you work hard for your money - decide how and when you get paid!
We have Registered Nurse (RN) openings in the following areas:
- Medical- Surgical Nurse
- Telemetry Nurse
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the healthcare facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with Accountable Healthcare Staffing Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay
- Referral Bonus(es)
- 100% True Daily Pay Options
- Affordable Medical, Dental (Discount vision plan included if enrolled) and Vision
- Basic Life/AD&D & EAP
- Voluntary Life:
- Allstate Accident
- Allstate Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Short Term Disability – Company Paid
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
- At least 2 years of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!