IT Project Manager
is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Genesis10 is actively seeking an IT Project Manager for a 6 month contract with possible extension. This position is with one of our clients located in Wichita, KS.Description:
This resource will manage medium to large-sized Technology projects from Origination thru Alternative Analysis to Implementation.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that project goals support the business case and effectively manage sponsor expectations.
- Develop the overall project strategy and estimate / frame up the project.
- Apply the right level of project management discipline to projects including managing scope, resources, schedules, and costs.
- Be accountable for tracking the project results and deliver on project commitments according to approved budget, schedule, and scope.
- Contribute to the enhancement of Project Management Governance, Methodologies, Policies, Procedures, and Processes such as business case development, project development templates, project accounting, etc.
- 6+ years of experience as a project manager managing Technology projects.
- Proven ability to apply project management skills to reach successful delivery of projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate project teams to meet commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adjust communication to all levels of the organization.
- Knowledgeable in industry standard best practice for project management capability.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor-level degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Flexible, adaptable approach; goal and action-oriented.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10:
- Broad technology background with knowledge of data centers, platforms, networks, applications, service desks, workstations, etc.
- Quality improvement capability using and industry standard improvement system (e.g.; six sigma).
- Well -versed and experienced in applying and using ITIL.
- Bachelor-level degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field is preferred.
- PMP-certification is preferred.
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
If you’re at the top of your industry and looking for projects commensurate with your experience and expertise, you’re in good company with Genesis10.
We believe that candidates are much more than the sum of their resume entries. That’s why we want to get to know you as a person, not just as a professional. When we understand your goals and aspirations, we can make more informed choices regarding the projects and clients we recommend for you.
Our ultimate goal is to build long-term relationships that lead from project to project. We succeed by keeping you engaged, paying market rates and delivering measurable and consistent value to our clients—preferably clients in your local area. Keeping things local means we can help you balance work with what really matters: your life.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Stay in touch with hot career listings,
business articles & more.