Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.
SRC's business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments.
The company has expert resources and facilities in place to provide its customers:
- Products and services related to complex electronic systems;
- Custom hardware/software development; and
- Engineering services that span analysis, design, and development through integration, installation, and support.
At the core of SRC's capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team of professionals is challenged on a daily basis to provide leading edge technology solutions to our customers. Their knowledge and expertise in rapidly and proficiently matching advances in technology to customer needs and applications is the basis for SRC's success.
Today's climate of competition, fast-paced technological change, and complex global conditions demands the delivery of products and services that meet an ever increasing standard of quality at minimal cost. The breadth of our skills and service offerings and the depth of our knowledge give SRC a balance and diversity that will enable us to successfully meet these demands – through advanced technology solutions tailored to our customers' needs.
Visit Our Website
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Are:
The MACRMS QRT project is directed to assess and validate tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for processing contaminated human remains and their personal effects resulting from a chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear incident overseas or in the continental United States. The TTP, which must be assessed for safety and effectiveness, includes a wide range of tasks such as hazard mitigation, preserving forensic evidence, establishing chain of custody, positive identification, and preparing remains for temporary disposition in theater or evacuation back to the United States. This position will be responsible for customer contact and successful completion of all objectives of the MACRMS QRT under the OSD DOT&E program. This position will be responsible for daily supervision of up to three QRT personnel. Responsible for accomplishment of all program requirements and deliverables including the master plan and all required technical and informational briefings. Responsible for oversight of test measure development and initial development of test methodology and test venues.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• 8+ years experience in joint/Service test and evaluation, to include understanding of joint test and evaluation procedures and conduct of Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E) test operations.
• Needs to have an understanding of test and evaluation processes and data management, and analysis planning to include methods of data collection, data processing and validation, data analysis, and results presentation.
• Strong background and understanding of TTP development and testing process within DoD
• Experience in CBRNE incident response and handling. Background in disaster preparedness operations ans response within DOD preferred.
• Understanding and background in contingency fatality operations and procedures
• Background in mortuary affairs procedures and processes in a incident or contingency environment
• Appropriate DOD professional military education to include contingency assignments
• Former base commander or contingency unit command
• Medical background a plus
• Completion or experience in quarter master procedures and graduate of appropriate Service support/logistic school house
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.