Founded in 1989, CALIBRE Systems is an employee-owned management consulting and technology services company supporting government and industry. CALIBRE is committed to the success of our customers, and delivers enduring solutions that solve management, technology, and program challenges.
Our corporate motto — Our Success Follows Yours
— captures the essence of our business philosophy and affirms the integral relationship we have with our customers, our business partners, and our employees. We remain committed to delivering quality, value-added services and products to our customers.
MS SQL Server Database Administrator/Developer
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Technology Services Company is seeking a SQL Server DBA/Developer to join our development team to support a large US Army vehicle maintenance application suite. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the existing database tables, procedures, functions and objects. The candidate will provide database support in the development of new software applications as required. He or she will document database configurations and procedures. Must work well within a multifunctional team and have problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Experience with MS Server 2008 or better.
- 5-7 years of SQL Server experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of SQL language, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder 3.0.
- Experience source code control like Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Subversion.
- Good teamwork skills.
- MS SQL Server Developer or Database Administrator certification.
- US Army equipment maintenance and management experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!
The company's senior leaders have truly internalized the goals and objectives they have laid out for their folks. People feel appreciated and are recognized for their dedication and hard work. There is certainly a rare energy from the top down that is contagious and a synergy that crosses the company laterally.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT DO WE DO?
CALIBRE builds and delivers practical, timely, best value solutions to solve management, technology, and program challenges.
We serve customers in the public and private sectors — defense, federal, civil, and commercial.
We deliver to our customers a range of management and technology services that include:
- Strategic Planning
- Decision Support
- Program & Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Financial & Cost Management
- Installation & Land Management
- Energy Management
- Environmental Technology
- Safety & Health Compliance
- Information Technology
WHY WORK FOR CALIBRE?
we are employee-owned. All the hard work we put in is returned to us in the form of increased value of the company and an increase in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) share value.
we are growing and have been for more than 20 years. Our future is a bright one.
we have great benefits that include flex time and a host of special programs and opportunities that ensure we take good care of ourselves, our families, and our communities.
we do interesting, challenging work that creates enduring solutions that make a real difference to our customers.
we are a team of talented people that work towards one goal... the success of our customers.
CALIBRE knows that quality people don't happen by accident. We:
- Recruit the best qualified staff we can find in today's market
- Retain the highest quality staff through a performance-based rewards system and supportive corporate culture
- Sustain the best staff through continued skill development, professional certification, and education to meet the demands of a complex and rapidly changing business environment
At CALIBRE, you will work and learn amongst the best and brightest.
WE HELP YOU GROW
CALIBRE offers you many opportunities to advance your skills.
- Tuition Assistance
- Certificate Preparation and Completion Bonus
- Professional Conferences and Training
- CALIBRE University Programs
- Professional Association Membership
CALIBRE invests financially in its employees' professional development. Good training is available to everyone. In the 18 months that I've worked here, I've been able to take two formal courses to learn new software applications, in addition to an extensive catalog of online courses I can complete from my home or office.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
CALIBRE's third corporate objective is to take care of our people. We want to make sure you are an engaged, qualified, and informed employee-owner who actively advances the cause of our company while achieving a productive, healthy work-life balance.
Read on for just some of our benefits...
- Start out right with our competitive, market-driven salaries.
- Earn more as a valued employee with our spot and performance bonuses, overtime compensation for all employees, and recognition awards.
- Stay well with our health, dental, vision, and wellness programs. Pre-plan your health spending with our flexible spending accounts. Prepare for the unexpected with group life, AD&D, short term disability, and long term disability insurance.
- Ease your commute with teleworking, commuter benefits, and convenient paid parking.
- Contribute to your favorite cause with our matching charitable donation plan.
- Balance your work-life with our generous leave and holiday program. Manage your work and other responsibilities with flex time.
- Take part in activities such as our annual holiday parties, summer family picnics, and various community and charitable outreach programs.
- Plan for retirement with our 401(K) program, 401(K) Employer matching program, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).