Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Bakery-Cafe Associates - 100 Main Street North - Southbury, CT 06488
Our customer associates know what our customer wants and deliver it -- fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
Associates, please click here to apply online at PaneraBread.jobs.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Some food service or retail experience preferred
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Report this job
Panera Bread Company owns and franchises more than 1,800 bakery-cafes as under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names. With our identity rooted in handcrafted, fresh-baked, artisan bread, we are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust.
In neighborhoods across the United States and in Canada, our customers enjoy our warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor and free internet access. Our bakery-cafes routinely donate bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. Additional information is available on our website at www.panerabread.com.
We should also note:
- We’re growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. Growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our associates.
- We care. We care about your family, your future and your success. We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits and more (based on eligibility) to our associates.
- We have a great reputation. While our daily customer feedback means the most, past recognition includes #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and additional awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- Our work environment is different. Every company has cultural values, but with values like No Jerks and No Shortcuts, we know we have a unique (and fun) environment to offer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.