Report this job
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide administrative
- Manage schedules/calendars and coordinate travel arrangements
- Complete and process expense reports
- Plan and coordinate meetings
- Assist with development of presentations in PowerPoint
- File organization
- Office supply organization
- Purchase order input and processing
- General clerical support, including answering phones.
- Assist with basic online research
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have experience managing calendars in Outlook
- Must have experience making complex travel arrangements
- Must be internet savvy
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as outstanding organizational ability
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Bachelors Degree
STAFFING NOW® is one of the fastest growing administrative recruitment services in the country. We specialize in matching administrative professionals with the right temporary or full-time job opportunities in a variety of clients in all industries. Staffing Now can help you build your career!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.