||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
||PCAPostal Code 40299
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident’s needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
Responsibilities:Position Overview: The basic function of the Hospice Billing Associate is to insure the accuracy and timely issuance of invoices to Hospice patients at our nursing facilities.
- The Hospice Billing Associate will work specifically with Hospice Patients within each facility
- Create monthly invoices according to contract and customer specifications
- Obtain census from nursing center on a daily basis. Communicate with the facility to receive insurance information on residents in a timely manner.
- Add new admission information for new Hospice residents in a facility
- Make any necessary pay changes to Hospice patient profiles as needed
- Contact insurance companies as needed
- Work Medicaid/Third Party Rejected Claims
- Prepare Prior Authorization forms and request PA's frequently
- Prepare Hospice billing and work Hospice rejects
- Work with facilities and Hospice for drug needs and covered items
- High School Diploma
- Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Must have experience with Prior Authorizations
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- 1 year of billing experience required (pharmacy billing preferred, but not required)
- QS1 experience (preferred, but not required)
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?