LAST UPDATED: Jul 24, 2014
Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for several Packer/Sorter for one of our TOP Clients in the Denver, CO area.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under supervision, this position will sort product for packing and package finished metal fastener product for shipping. Multiple shifts available starting at $10/HR
1st shift is 6AM to 2:30PM and 2nd shift 2:15PM to 11:15PM
Second shift may have required over time and there may be a Saturday shift available
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination are sufficient to perform job functions.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug screen & Background check
- Close vision, the ability to adjust focus and depth perception are required to perform the job functions.
- Peripheral vision is required for safety.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School or GED preferred
- This is a manufacturing environment; the employee works near moving, mechanical parts and may be exposed to moderate noise.
- Steel Toe Safety shoes are required
- Safety glasses and hearing protection will be provided
(Salary Depends on Experience)
The next step is to complete the online application. The application is located on the Advantage Staffing website https://apply.advantageresourcing.com
search for jobs in Denver, Colorado. Do not enter any “Key Words” and do not select any “Categories”, just Enter the City of Denver and the State of Colorado and Submit Search. View a job then apply for the position. Once you have completed this please call us 303-296-1700. I look forward to working with you.
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.