Firestone Complete Auto Care
- Base Pay:
$12.00 - $14.00 /Hour
- Other Pay:
Sales - Marketing
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
- Manage Others:
- Job Type:
- Required Education:
- Required Experience:
- Required Travel:
- Reference ID:
Retail Sales Teammate
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate
Responsibilities include presenting tire products and automotive service to customers while developing retail merchandizing skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service. Additionally you will learn to:
• Demonstrate a high level of energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
• Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
• Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
• Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
• Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
• Step up to duties as assigned.
This is a fast paced position that will have daily exposure to serving our customers.
• At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
• A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. (BSRO) operates the world’s largest chain of company-owned auto care centers. Through its 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care™, Tires Plus™, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works retail locations across the United States, BSRO owned stores address the needs of today’s consumers.
For customers with a fleet of company-owned vehicles, BSRO operates Firestone Complete Fleet Care which serves the unique needs of company vehicles.
BSRO also serves its customers through their ownership of Credit First National Association (CFNA), which issues private label credit cards for a number of retailers. Headquartered in Bloomingdale, Illinois, BSRO employs nearly 22,000 people and is part of the Bridgestone Americas family of companies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE | AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.