||Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment in 1948 and
today, as a result, is the worldwide leader in the industry. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in areas such as accounting,
finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. For six decades, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-
leading companies we serve, giving us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com. |
||Robert Half Finance & Accounting U.S
||$90,001 - $110,001 /Year
||Accounting - Finance
Banking - Financial Services
||4 Year Degree
$90,000.99 to $110,000.99 per year
My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Tax Manager
reporting to the Tax Sr. Manager
- Familiar with FAS 109 concepts for preparation of quarterly and year-end tax provisions
- Prepare workpapers for State, Local and Federal income tax returns
- Respond to Federal and state notices, complete Information Document Requests (IDRs) submitted by governing body and log of all correspondence and relevant completion dates
- Responsible for managing a team of tax professionals in the overall achievement of the Tax Department's goals.
- Principal purpose relates to the preparation of the companies Federal Income Returns and estimates tax payments. Will be responsible in specific instances for tax planning, research, compliance, accounting and/or audit defense, as well as special projects and cross-functional teams.
- May lead special studies to determine tax implications of company operations. May be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely filing of tax returns, and for the accurate statement of accounting reserves, including FAS 109 and FIN 48 where applicable
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. Planning, monitoring and reviewing work of subordinates is required.
- This may include direct supervision of a shift or the coordination of multiple work groups.
- Makes recommendations concerning selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted
- Please no phone calls, I will contact you if you are qualified for the position
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- Have 5+ years of tax accounting experience; preferably from Public Accounting (Top 10 Firm)
- Must Have Technical expertise federal consolidated return regulations
- Have a CPA is a plus
- MACc, MBA or MTx Preferred
- Have supervision experience
- No Relocation offered
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you uparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies.' (March 17, 2014), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.4253 for additional information.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
to Robert Half Terms of
Apply Now >>
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or
bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
|Top reasons to work with Robert Half Finance &
- We give you access to more jobs with the best companies.
- Our recruiting team is composed of former finance and accounting professionals.
- Our reputation is built on our commitment to service.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer