TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1200 stores in 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Bilingual Store Manager
Roswell, NM 88201
TMX Finance LLC and Affiliates
Positioned for the Future
Bilingual Store Manager
Earn up to $45K!
Roswell, New Mexico
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
A TMX Finance family company is seeking sales-driven and customer-focused Store Managers to join our amazing team. This role is all about encouraging store growth and increasing profitability by successfully building customer relationships, competitively appraising vehicles and resolving past due accounts. Your experience and determination will allow you to grow the business at your store through local marketing campaigns and community involvement. Under your leadership, your fully trained team of employees will be confident in their ability to help you reach your professional goals.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive base salary with monthly bonus structure
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Closed on Sundays!
- Comprehensive training program designed to set you up for success!
- Accelerated career advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales and customer retention by performing customer transactions with the highest level of integrity
- Maintain customer files in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing and building new business sources
- Successfully determine and/or approve loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal
- Make daily bank deposits, accept customer payments, process vehicle liens and comply with all applicable consumer and privacy laws
- Manage customer accounts, ensure that payments are made in a timely manner, and collect on past due accounts
- Effectively mentor and assist with employee training and development
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service oriented position required; retail or financial industries preferred
- Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service
- Excellent communication skills! This includes both written and verbal communication for successfully relating to your customers, as well as your management team
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rewarding, results-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm
- An outgoing and confident personality during interactions with current and potential customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR
- Valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Use of personal vehicle required
All TMX Finance entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.