Successful, Manufacturing / Distribution Company located in South Jersey, near Philadelphia, is seeking a talented and experienced Project Engineer
to join their growing organization! This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established industry leader, wholly owned subsidiary of a European Group, with an excellent reputation! This position reports to the Director of Technical Services.
Partnering with the technical team, you will be responsible for analysis of technical issues in areas of Technical Service, Engineering and Field problem troubleshooting at the company's U.S. headquarters.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or other relevant field of study plus 5+ years' related experience in a responsible role within Engineering & Technical Services within HVAC
or similar field. Heating/Boiler industry or Hydronics experience
highly desired. Responsibilities
- Will be the Engineer working alongside Technical Support team of 3-4 technicians
- Analysis of product returns, identify failure modes and root cause for returned goods and troubleshoot field problems
- Track source and type of failures, identify root causes and implement corrective actions resulting in reducing or eliminating future failures
- Responsible for proactive preventive/corrective action in response to technical issues
- Preparing content for training and writing technical manuals for troubleshooting
- Modifying and updating existing product/user manuals
- Assist with product certifications with various regulatory agencies (UL, ETL, etc.)
- 5+ years' experience in the heating industry with experience in condensing technology
- Strong experience with field problem troubleshooting, ability to travel to job sites and help in resolution of technical issues related to company products
- Relevant background in Quality Assurance, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA; ISO experience and Lean Six Sigma certification highly desirable
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical field required; Master's degree preferred
- Will be involved with projects based work; project management experience and/or certification required
- Strong background with MS Office suite, MS Project, Visio. SolidWorks experience or similar 3D modeling software highly desirable
- Experience with Boilers, heat exchange and electronics/Hydronics is valuable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required for successful achievement of position goals.
- Must be a team player, show initiative, possess excellent verbal and written communication and be able to interact professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization.
The company is offering a generous salary, bonus and benefits package, and is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a lot of long-term employees and a very friendly, business casual work environment. Relocation is possbile for the right candidate.
Hudson IT serves as a trusted resource for clients seeking high-quality technology professionals and IT solutions. We seek consultants and direct candidates with diverse skills and industry experience – from Java developers in financial services to Performance & Learning and Healthcare. From instructional designers to QA experts and everyone in between, we attract the best and the brightest talent in the industry, matching your skills and personality to our clients’ specific requirements. Known for our exceptional service, Hudson IT has been recognized in the top 1% of staffing firms for client and candidate satisfaction three years running. Learn more at
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.