Crowne Plaza® hotels look for people who are upbeat, clever and thoughtful. People who create energy, act and look the part, know our guests and make it happen!
This position requires the ability to clean guestrooms according to company policy and procedure. The position requires perform the same task in repetition through-out the day. Requires the ability to work in a fast pace environment with little to no assistance.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them, we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor supplies to manage costs
- Team members are to demonstrate integrity, fairness and honesty and develop camaraderie with fellow team members by assisting and mentoring each other as needed.
- Team members work together sharing in a common goal of a successful, profitable and innovative company
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
- All maintenance issues must be resolved before the guest checks-in.
- Replenishes supplies and places clean towels on racks. Places proper quantities of collaterals
- Make beds according to established standards. Pick-up all debris from floor, removes and empties trash in waste baskets, clean mirrors and shelves, wipes door frames, window sills and baseboards and arranges furniture properly. (Room cleaning must be in compliance with standard hotel procedures.)
- Clean bathrooms, scrub basin, bathtub, toilet, and tile floor with damp rag and appropriate cleaner as provided by the housekeeping department. Completely cleaning by disinfecting surfaces.
- Must ensure that all lost and found items is turned in immediately and secure properly in the housekeeping department
- Adhere to guest request and responded accordingly
- Is able to clean at least 17 rooms daily
- Should be able to adjust to departmental changes when necessary
- Reports to the inspectors’ all rooms vacant and clean, room occupied, and any unusual condition of furniture or rooms needing repair
- Reports directly to the Executive Housekeeper and Housekeeping Supervisors of large full-service hotel with multiple major food and beverage outlets and banquet facilities. Is responsible for the overall cleanliness and condition of assigned guestrooms
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Prior housekeeping knowledge is preferred. Must be able to have light conversation in the English language
- This position requires standing, walking for an extensive period and repetitive bending, stretching and reaching.
- Must be able to push at least 75lbs and should be lift 50lbs without assistance
$7.95 - $8.15 /Hour
Medical, Dental, VAC, PTO
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
As a member of IHG Rewards you have more choices for redeeming points than any other hotel loyalty program in the world. Redeem your points for Reward Night stays at 4,400 IHG(R) hotels, airline miles and tickets, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards and more. To become a member, visit https://secure.priorityclub.com/rewards/us/en/join/?#initial-state