- EMPLOYEE TYPE:
Healthcare - Health Services
- MANAGES OTHERS:
- JOB TYPE:
At least 2 year(s)
- POST DATE:
- REF ID:
Quintiles is the only fully integrated bio and pharmaceutical services provider offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions. Our 23,000 employees in more than 50 countries have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 30 best-selling drugs.
Addiction Sales Specialist (1412589)
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Addiction Sales Specialist to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting BioDelivery Sciences ('BDSI'®) a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus in the areas of pain management and addiction medicine.
Addiction Sales Specialist
The Addiction Specialist (ADS) will be a customer facing role and will be expected to help develop and support a culture of high performance, accountability and integrity. The ADS will call on assigned territory healthcare providers, informing those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of our customer’s product BUNAVAIL™ (buprenorphine and naloxone) buccal film. The ADS will educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, to further the progress our customers business. The ADS will be expected to continuously improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge, by completing required training courses, working with your managers, and reviewing available information provided by management. The Addiction Specialist will work closely with their Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Director, to drive sales and to support in the planning and development of regional and national strategies.
- Call on assigned territory healthcare providers, informing those healthcare providers about the features and benefits of Bunavail
- Complete all administrative responsibilities in compliance with company policy including but not limited to; expense management, compliance and product training and call reporting.
- Maintain a territory business plan
- Complete all assigned corporate training
- Adheres to company policies
- Foster and support teamwork relationships throughout other areas of the company.
- Support a culture of high performance, accountability and integrity
- Ability to be agile in a fast moving, dynamic start-up company while focusing on territory growth and contributing to the bottom line
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical specialty sales experience in territories with individual accountability
- Experience in Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry or Pain Management is a plus. Consistently a top 25% performer in prior positions/sales roles
- Residence within geography is required
- Strong computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Report this job
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Work Ethic / Perseverance
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving Critical thinking
- Motivational Fit
- Listening Persuasive Communication Skills
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.