Substitute Paraprofessionals needed in New Castle County, DE!
We are looking for Substitute Paraprofessionals to work in New Castle County public schools, serving grades K-12. Candidates should possess at least 60 college credits and have at least 1 year worth of experience working with school-aged children. Paraprofessionals often specialize in areas helping students with special needs or those who need tutoring.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We hire educational employees – in both instructional and non-instructional capacities -- and place them with schools across the country. We offer perks, training, scheduling flexibility, and the opportunities in education you're looking for.
Opportunities in Education
Every day in thousands of schools, Kelly Educational Staffing® provides dedicated professionals like you with real educational employment opportunities. We recruit, screen, employ, schedule and manage substitute teachers, paraprofessionals and teacher's aides in grades K – 12, as well as non-instructional staff such as office clerical, administrative, food service, janitors, school nurses and more.
We are the largest provider of educational workforce solutions to school districts nationwide—to date, we have provided staff to educational institutions more than four million times!
We Assist Our Employees By:
- Ensuring they are prepared on day one by providing a thorough professional training program including classroom management techniques and teaching strategies
- Providing paid training on employment and district policies and procedures
- Providing scheduling flexibility
- Allowing you to easily find a position, using either the phone or internet to search and accept an assignment 24/7
- Providing technical, payroll and customer service support
Kelly Services® was established in 1946. In our early years, we provided office services, accounting, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. As the workplace changed, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, we have evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for more than half a million people around the world every year.
For more than 65 years, people have trusted Kelly to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
Kelly® has jobs. A lot of jobs.
Kelly puts a new employee to work every 38 seconds. For people with the right skills and desire to succeed, partnering with Kelly is a smart way to explore new employment opportunities with the best companies in the world. Whether you're looking for a temporary or full-time career, our connections with the world's most respected companies—including 98 percent of the Fortune 100™ —enable us to get your résumé into the right hiring manager's hands. For decades, we've been successfully matching job seekers with the right positions. Taking charge of your career, having flexibility, doing meaningful work for brands that have meaning are all important considerations. So go ahead and use our connections. We'll get you the exposure you need. All at no cost to you!
Kelly offers flexibility and choice.
With Kelly you can choose when, where, and how you want to work. You have the flexibility to select your work schedule and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging employment opportunities.
Kelly offers you multiple work style options:
Our resources. Your advantage.
- Contract: These assignments—some short-term, many long-term (longer than six months)—offer you the opportunity to build your résumé while earning some great experience.
- Contract-to-hire: These assignments offer the opportunity to convert to a full-time job. They allow you and the employer to get to know each other through a trial period before full-time hiring is confirmed. It's a great foot-and-look-in-the-door opportunity.
- Direct placement: Kelly professional recruiters assist in finding career opportunities for immediate full-time placement.
At Kelly, we build relationships with our employees. Our specialized professional recruiters work closely with you to fully understand your career goals and help you find positions that match your needs. They have the expertise to help you balance both the personal and professional aspects of your career, matching your needs with employment opportunities that fit—whether you're looking for an entry-level position, a high-level consulting opportunity, a contract assignment, or a full-time job.
Kelly offers free training and more.
Our employees have access to the Kelly Learning Center, an online training campus with more than 3,000 career development courses. You can take advantage of this resource to improve your current skills, learn new skills, bolster your résumé, or broaden your career path. Kelly employees also become exclusive members of our online community that provides access to useful employee information and career tips to assist in landing more opportunities.
Kelly never charges our candidates a fee.
You get all of these advantages at no cost to you!
So the real question is: Why not Kelly?
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you'll receive the satisfaction that teaching brings. You'll also receive top-notch perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle
- Ability to select school districts and school location preferences
- Service bonus plan
- Employee recognition programs, including Substitute Teacher of the Year in which we honor and recognize the hard work of our employees and the difference they make on a daily basis
- The Kelly Learning Center, an online campus offering both free and low cost training opportunities to sharpen your skills or learn new ones
- Optional insurance benefits
And, don't forget the most important perk of all:
making a difference in the lives of students!
The jobs below are just a sampling of opportunities currently available through Kelly Services. Our opportunities grow every day as we stay in tune with our clients' ongoing talent needs. If you don't see a job that interests you, contact your local Kelly branch
to inquire about other positions. We work with 98 percent of the Fortune 100™ companies. When it comes to connections, we can put you in touch with the best employment opportunities at the best companies—close to home or around the world.
See all jobs at this company