- Base Pay:
- Other Pay:
- Employee Type:
Sales - Marketing
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
- Manage Others:
- Job Type:
- Required Education:
2 Year Degree
- Required Experience:
- Required Travel:
- Reference ID:
220 Valley Circle
Ponte Vedra, FL 32082
Retail Sales Teammate
Tires Plus Total Car Care was launched in 1976 by two Shell Oil colleagues, Tom Gegax and Don Gullett. Tom and Don started with just three Shell service stations in Burnsville, Minnesota.
Despite these humble beginnings, we had a simple, yet ambitious goal from the start: To redefine the entire auto repair industry. Today, (together with our parent company Bridgestone Retail Operations), we have grown into the largest automotive repair center chain in the country.
We are currently hiring for the position of: Retail Sales Teammate
If you’re looking for a career with an industry leader that promotes heavily from within its own ranks, then you should keep reading! Our sales associates have significant opportunities to advance within our store management ranks due to our accelerated career path. In fact, our goal is to develop and advance talented retail sales associates to a store management position within 2-5 years. If this peaks your interest, wait until you hear the best part:
Most of our store managers receive a total compensation of between $60,000 to $100,000 or more + benefits! In our performance based culture our store managers earn a competitive salary and a bonus based on their store’s profitability.
But first, a little bit more about us…
As today’s consumers continue to hold on to their vehicles for a longer and longer period of time, they increasingly trust and depend on us to maintain what is often their lifeline and second largest investment. In fact, our unique business model actually makes us one of the few retailers that can excel in an economic recession or expansion. We have nearly 500 stores in 23 states and we’re continually opening new stores each year. Together with Bridgestone Retail Operations, our parent company, we have more than 2,200 company stores in the US alone, which makes us the largest automotive aftermarket retailer in the US and the world!
Aside from being the industry leader, we provide outstanding compensation and rewarding careers. This includes a full line-up of benefits, including a 401K plan, and a commitment to ongoing training and professional development including an accelerated career path to management positions. We operate each store as an individual profit center and our store managers are responsible for running a million+ dollar business! Our sales associates gain an expansive view of our retail business operations and have significant insight into store level operations.
So you may be saying to yourself, “This sounds great, but I don’t know anything about car repair!”
That’s OKAY! We MUCH prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE, and CUSTOMER CENTRIC OUTLOOK. We can teach the necessary automotive skills, but we CANNOT teach these listed qualities! In fact, many of our most successful managers and sales teammates joke that they didn’t know a steering wheel from a brake pad before they joined our team!
Our Education and Development Programs:
All sales associates attend our New Teammate Orientation (NTO) where our talented automotive education managers provide a one week course and outline of our business. Our sales associates also complete our best in the industry 12 week automotive management training program in their store and have access to ongoing education courses as they progress through our organization.
The million dollar question:
Do you have an outgoing personality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a drive to succeed rapidly in a performance based culture? Maybe you’re tired of just “sitting behind a desk.”
If you are looking for a career with unlimited potential as opposed to just another J-O-B. then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We encourage those interested in learning to truly manage a business as part of our accelerated retail management track to apply today.
- Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
• Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
• The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
• Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
• Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
• Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
• Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
• Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to the BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
• Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
• One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Career Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, motor, chassis, repair, automotive, business jobs, internship, www.tiresplus.com/careers, www.tiresplus-bridgestone
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. (BSRO) operates the world’s largest chain of company-owned auto care centers. Through its 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care™, Tires Plus™, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works retail locations across the United States, BSRO owned stores address the needs of today’s consumers.
For customers with a fleet of company-owned vehicles, BSRO operates Firestone Complete Fleet Care which serves the unique needs of company vehicles.
BSRO also serves its customers through their ownership of Credit First National Association (CFNA), which issues private label credit cards for a number of retailers. Headquartered in Bloomingdale, Illinois, BSRO employs nearly 22,000 people and is part of the Bridgestone Americas family of companies.
TECHNICIAN MANAGERS | CUSTOMER SERVICE
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.