Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
- Lead development of conceptual and architectural solution blueprint for assigned projects to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
• Provide deep HCM technical and architecture guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development of SAP, non-SAP, and SaaS HR techonlogies.
• Partner with other architecture disciplines to develop reference architectures and best practices
• Lead identification of assets or services that can be re-used by the project teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market within assigned architecture or functional domains
• Develop the HCM integration strategy for internal and external technology platforms and vendors that ensures the security and protection of PII and HIPAA information
• Identify and implement solutions for underperforming self service and system areas; while providing opportunities to improve overall HCM effectiveness and performance
• Participate on architectural governance team(s) and processes to guide and sanction critical architectural decisions
• Advocate the communication of and adherence to defined application architecture strategy.
• Proactively monitor strategic direction of SAP Vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to the enterprise.
• Develop solution architectures and roadmaps in conjunction with business process partners and strategy teams.
• Research and lead development of prototypes to assess and build new capabilities in the enterprise.
• Participate and provide oversight to the implementation of Run SAP standards and/or other industry best practices for SAP operational excellence and product development lifecycle methodologies (Agile, waterfall, ASAP)
• Lead technical integration efforts for mobile technologies and other SAP products such as SAP HANA, SAP Extended Diagnostics, SAP CPS, etc.; partner with Enterprise Architecture, technical and operational teams to make recommendations on preferred solutions.
• Other duties as needed.
Learn More about Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
• Bachelors Degree plus 12 years of experience OR Master Degree plus 10 years of experience.
• 3+ years of the 10/12 years total work experience in SAP Centric Architecture including full implementation life cycles.
• Experience with Automotive and/or manufacturing industries is preferred for modules including FICO, LE, SD, MM, PM.
• Comprehensive HCM SAP product knowledge (PA, OM, BN, PT, PY, BI/BW, HANA, Employee Central, Success Factors; Performance, Comp, LMS, Jam, and BizX , , SAP Netweaver Suite, etc.).
• 3+ years experience with projects involving different SAP modules in a large organization and demonstrated knowledge of the challenges faced by different teams in coming up with an integrated enterprise wide solution.
• Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF preferred.
• Deep expertise in architecting HCM Integrations between SAP , SaaS, andnon-SAP on premise solutions.
• Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state preferred.
• Experience assessing, developing, modifying, and executing a HCM strategy on premise or in the cloud that can integrate with SAP products
• 3+ years experience in Experience leading implementation of ABAP,SAP J2EE, SAP Data Dictionary, ABAP Workbench, CRM Middleware, NetWeaverDevelopment, BAPI, SAP Portal Development, CRM Development is preferred.
• At least 5 years experience and in depth knowledge of structured application design, programming and testing principles.
• 3+ years experience in formal software application design and development on the SAP ERP landscape is preferred.
Experience working with IBM Websphere (WPS) preferred
Visit Our Website
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.