Supervisor, Channel Fulfillment
Golden 1 Credit Union, California's leading credit union, is seeking a Channel Fulfillment Supervisor to work in the Digital Channel Delivery department at our Headquarters located in Sacramento, CA. The Supervisor of Channel Fulfillment assists the Manager, Digital Channel Delivery with planning, organizing, directing, and controlling all aspects of the Digital Channel Delivery department.
The Supervisor oversees loan application processing, fulfillment operations for consumer loan applications originating in the digital channel, and e-mail correspondence with Golden 1's membership. Must stay informed of trends and developments on both federal and state levels as related to compliance, attend on-going training and compliance seminars, and work with Marketing and Product Management for upcoming changes. Manage the daily support and operations of all loan origination processes including channel and KPI reporting. Organize, review, and audit various operational and processes against applicable policy and procedures. Additional duties and functions include; focus on the Member experience as it relates to loan fulfillment. Responsible for production and service related goals. Drive productions; manage the pipeline, eliminate bottlenecks, and ensure optimal turnaround.
Salary is DOE.
The potential candidate must meet the following minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, or related field preferred. CUCU (Credit Union Compliance Expert) or CRCM (Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager) designations preferred
- Five years of progressively responsible consumer lending experience with a financial institution
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Three years or more related experience in a regulatory compliance or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of consumer lending fulfillment operations; strong analytical skills and problem solving skills; ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, profession journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of staff
- Working knowledge of the credit union’s products and services, policies, laws and regulations that apply to federally insured credit unions, standard operating procedures, corporate policies and state, federal, and NCUA regulations
Golden 1 Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
The Golden 1 Credit Union is California's leading financial cooperative, and the sixth largest credit union in the U.S. with more than $7 billion in assets and nearly 600,000 members. We have more than 80 branches, 270 ATMs and 30,000 network ATMs nationwide. Our non-cash offices are conveniently located within places of business you may already visit.
Founded by a group of California state employees in 1933, Golden 1 is a membership financial cooperative which is owned by its members. In keeping with the credit union philosophy of "people helping people," Golden 1 offers our members a wide range of low-cost consumer financial products and high-quality service.
We deliver financial solutions with value, convenience, and exceptional service.
A dynamic and trusted leader committed to enhancing the financial well-being of our members and diverse communities.