Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) helps keep people safe where they live, work and visit. Allegion is pioneering safety as a provider of security solutions for homes and businesses through 23 global brands. We specialize in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closers and exit devices, steel doors and frames, to access control and workforce productivity systems. Allegion is a $2 billion business employing more than 7,600 people and offering products in more than 120 countries across the world.
As an advocate for better safety around the world, Allegion comprises thought leaders and visionaries who solve customers’ toughest security challenges. We’re progressive, collaborative, expert and forthright in all that we do. We’re looking for talented people to advance their careers and grow alongside our business. We invite you to connect with us today.
1) Design, develop, test, deploy windows solutions
2) Develop SQL scripting, web services, stored procedures
3) Debug, troubleshoot, modify existing company applications
4) Comply with technical standards and Sarbanes Oxley practices
5) Maintain consistency with long range architectural plans
6) Provide end user training and technical support
7) Transform business processes into software requirements
Technologies: MFC/.net 3.5,220.127.116.11, WCF, LINQ, ASP.net, CSS, WCF, Mobile .net, AJAX
Databases/servers: SQL server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, DB2/400, MS Access 2010, MS windows servers 2008
Software: :MS office 2010, Visio 2010, MS Project
1) 3+ years of software development experience in C#/.net
2) 1+ years of software development experience in C++/MFC or ATL
3) Experienced in creating Windows Services, Web services, WCF, RESTful services
5) Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012
6) Socket programming experience a plus
7) Solutions install/maintenance on hosts ( IIS 6/7, Team foundation servers, windows servers)
8) Strong understanding of design patterns and development methodologies
9) Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
10) Ability to work on a cross functional team
11) Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
12) Core competencies: Customer focused, strong technical and interpersonal skills
Allegion employees are critical to our shared success. We are committed to helping our employees reach their professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which in turn spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Allegion is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Allegion helps keep people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. A $2 billion leading provider of security products and solutions, Allegion specializes in security around the doorway and beyond, and offers products under 23 brands in more than 120 countries. Allegion’s portfolio includes CISA®, Interflex®, LCN®, Schlage® and Von Duprin.® Consider a career with Allegion.