TMX Finance is one of the largest, fastest growing and most profitable consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. Our family of brands includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, TMX Credit and InstaLoan. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1200 stores in 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next five years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
San Antonio, TX
Positioned for the Future
San Antonio, Texas
The TMX Finance family of companies (“TMX Finance”) is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With brands that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance provides a diversified product offering. These brands are represented nationwide and TMX Finance has aggressive plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of TMX Finance has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
The TMX Finance family is currently seeking a highly competitive and results driven District Manager to oversee the San Antonio, TX market, one of the newest hubs in our growing national footprint. TMX District Managers are vital members of our innovative executive team and are instrumental in driving the company’s key performance indicators. This role requires individuals that demonstrate exceptional leadership in their ability to coach, develop, and motivate their teams to unparalleled financial success. Our District Managers have the opportunity to interact at every level of business in an engaging work environment by taking a hands-on approach to customer service and employee training. This role serves to lead by example, advocating proper operational execution to drive results. Additionally, this position works to collaborate with Regional and Divisional Managers and is critical in setting new precedents for determining the direction of our rapidly expanding organization. Each District Manager at TMX Finance is prepared for individual success with our field training program, incorporating firsthand management experience for six months in an existing market.
Essential Functions of District Managers:
- Work strategically with executive management to drive revenue of assigned market
- Strategize and collaborate with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets
- Perform audits and accurately analyze audit findings and provide training opportunities for field employees
- Establish and execute strategies for driving Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results
- Maximize team performance to achieve sales plans and goals
- Perform on-site visits of all stores in district to provide ongoing coaching and development
- Maximize the potential of each store by providing support in areas for improvement
- Collaborate on recruitment efforts to build a qualified team and maintain a succession plan
- Participate in a six month training opportunity in an established market
- Minimum of three years experience at a District Manager level or above
- Management of at least 8 locations with at least 10 direct reports
- Employee coaching and development experience required
- Successful financial management experience including full P & L and budgets required
- Proven track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
- Innovative and strategic approach to increased brand awareness
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.