- EMPLOYEE TYPE:
Healthcare - Health Services
- MANAGES OTHERS:
- JOB TYPE:
- POST DATE:
- REF ID:
Quintiles is the only fully integrated bio and pharmaceutical services provider offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions. Our 23,000 employees in more than 50 countries have helped develop or commercialize all of the top 30 best-selling drugs.
Nurse Educator (1416063)
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a
Nurse Educator (Connector) to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Nurse Educator (Connector)
Patients are at the center of our business strategies. The Connector Program is an educational based program designed as a resource for patients living with HCV (Hepatitis C Virus) that have been prescribed specific medications. Connectors provide education about specific disease treatments, and resources to help patients better begin and manage their disease state and resources associated with their prescribed medication. Connectors are responsible for participating in one-on-one communications with patients as well as appropriate medical professionals within the associated treatment process. Since the program is strictly educational based, Connectors do not provide medical advice or work clinically within this role.
The Connector will:
- Coordinate and facilitate the connection between patients and program approved, patient based resources.
- Provide direct educational training to patients on HC and assigned medication.
- Provide patient-focused education to promote behavioral change for the empowerment of patients to improve specific treatment compliance
- Foster appropriate dialogue between patient and health care provider
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Report this job
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- BSN and/or RN licensure
- Current nursing license in good standing
- 5 yrs clinical experience in healthcare to include hospital, homehealth , pharmaceutical or biotech
- Nurse educator experience preferred
- Homehealth experience preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Valid Drivers License required
- Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-functional and independently
- Demonstrated ability to develop, follow and execute developed plans in an independent environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build positive relationships both internally & externally
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities
- Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.