Report this job
- Handle all incoming calls, using a main or floor switchboard, routes calls to appropriate party.
- Greet outside visitors in a professional manner.
- May sign for incoming and outgoing packages; route to appropriate party.
- Use internal paging system.
- Call for car service or messenger as requested by client.
- May perform filing, typing and other administrative duties as requested by client.
- Assist various departments with mass mailings.
- May receive and route faxes.
- May schedule conference room based on client requests and order catering as needed.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Clear and professional telephone skills
- Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous telephone or reception
- Strong computer skills required (Microsoft Office Suite)
STAFFING NOW® is one of the fastest growing administrative recruitment services in the country. We specialize in matching administrative professionals with the right temporary or full-time job opportunities in a variety of clients in all industries. Staffing Now can help you build your career!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of Staffing Now specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through its Accounting Now and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.