Human Resources Administrator
The Human Resource Administrator provides specific human resource administrative support for both the Corporate and Field Human Resource team.
• Assist in the background check and drug screen process and provide support for related processes.
• Initiates the I-9 and E-Verify process and follows up with the hiring manager to ensure the process is completed in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Assist with any necessary on-boarding of new hires/transfers
• Processes monthly billings from various vendors including reviewing billings for accuracy, codes and resolves discrepancies.
• Updates and maintains Human Resource Information System records for employee work related information.
• Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Processes personnel action forms and tuition reimbursement request and ensures proper approvals prior to processing.
• Processes and verifies new hire paperwork is completed correctly and establishes personnel files.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee and manager requests and questions or redirecting to the appropriate resource as needed.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• 1 year Human Resource department administration preferred
• 1 year general administrative support work required
• 1 year HRIS familiarity preferred
• 2 years demonstrated people-intensive service delivery experience required EDUCATION:
• High School Degree or equivalent required. Associates' or Bachelors’ Degree preferred SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficiency with a HRIS
• Detail oriented and Highly Organized
• Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally
• Can handle sensitive information with extreme confidentiality
• Experience in working in a Human Resource Department
WESCO International is a leader in industrial supply with an extensive offering of electrical, data communications, general maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) and electrical OEM products. We are more than just an electrical distributor; we are a company of procurement specialists, helping customers lower supply chain costs, increase efficiency through WESCO Value Creation and save energy with green and sustainability initiatives. Our network of branches delivers industrial supply products fast, and our vast catalog of supplier partners enables WESCO to be your one-stop shop for electrical and MRO products. As a Fortune 500 company, our industrial supply solutions leverage our buying power and extensive procurement experience that leaders across a broad range of industries trust to deliver value, service and results that exceed customer expectations.