Clinical Manager - Perioperative
- B.S.N. obtained from an accredited school of nursing is required. Minimum 5 years of perioperative experience required and 2-3 years PACU/Critical Care experience preferred. Management experience preferred. Current Active California RN license and ACLS required. CNOR/CPAN certification preferred.
Demonstrated clinical competence in relevant area of nursing practice. Demonstrated leadership ability and potential managerial competency. Evidence of this includes, but is not limited to, effective communication skills, ability to deal well with people, ability to problem solve, ability to confront/resolve issues, ability to motivate others, ability to plan, organize, and direct the activities of others. Knowledge of state and federal regulations. Knowledge of California Nurse Practice Act.
Quality health services and community support have been the tradition at O’Connor Hospital since we opened our doors in 1889. Whether for the birth of a baby or a life-saving surgery, our reputation for medical excellence, superior skills and advanced technology precedes us.
- Our Mission & Values guide everything we do at O’Connor Hospital.
- Find out more about the History of O’Connor Hospital — the first hospital in Santa Clara County, O’Connor has a long-standing tradition of keeping families healthy for generations.
- Enjoy reading about O’Connor’s Tradition of Compassionate Care, beginning in 1663 with a dream and continuing to present day.
- Browse through our latest edition of Caritas, our Daughters of Charity Health System magazine.(PDF)
- Read about Daughters of Charity Health System here.
- Browse through our Daughters of Charity Health System’s latest Annual Report.