Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s '2G strategy' represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
LOCATION: Northwest Territory of US
Manage, in partnership with other Field Staff, the business relationship for Aftermarket Parts with Bobcat Dealers across the Compact brand.
- Manage (in partnership with other Field Staff) the Aftermarket business relationship with Dealers.
- Measure dealer performance on a yearly basis through Dealer Aftermarket Review process.
- Provide effective parts order planning and communication to better position dealer for aftermarket success.
- Manage aftermarket new dealer setup and dealer termination process.
- Provide ongoing training for dealer personnel and field staff regarding systems, aftermarket business processes and best practices.
- Manage dealers and customer issues as needed.
- Promote and market current aftermarket sales promotions and program throughout assigned district.
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Experience Required: 5>7 years
- Travel Required: > 50%
- Previous field experience.
- Aftermarket knowledge.
- Good understanding of dealer systems.
- Financial acumen.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good analytical skills.
Doosan always put ‘People’ first for the past 100 years, based on our management philosophies.- ‘Business is not meant to make profits, but to help people grow.’ (Late Too Pyung Park, First Chairman), and continues to spur corporate development with global competitiveness originated from human resources.
Doosan has recorded the longest business history since its inauguration in 1896, but has grown at its most rapid pace for the past 10 years
Doosan is creating 90% or more of its sales in ISB Business through vigorous reorganization of business portfolio since 1998. The past 70% of business has concentrated on consumer goods, but we have successfully transformed our business DNA to theinfrastructure support business that constructs and reinforces social infrastructure.