4 Year Degree
Up to 5 year(s)
Esurance, a member of the Allstate family, offers car insurance directly
to consumers online or over the phone. Founded in 1999, we've grown from
a handful of employees in a tiny office to 15 offices nationwide — and
we’re still growing.
We owe our success to an innovative, pioneering approach to car insurance
that blends customer service excellence with all the advantages technology
has to offer. With 24/7 customer service, an award-winning website, dedicated
claims reps, and a cool mobile app, our goal is to make car insurance smarter
and easier from quote to claim.
And of course, we wouldn't be anywhere without our dynamic, diligent,
and uber-smart associates. If that's you, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits, and a diverse, inclusive workplace where
you’ll be honored for your individual contributions.
At Esurance, we believe a career isn’t just something you do 40 hours
a week for a paycheck. Nor is it just a job you hold until something better
A career should inspire, drive, challenge, and reward. It should offer
a competitive salary as well as a warm, welcoming work environment and
numerous opportunities for growth. At Esurance, a rewarding career awaits
each and every one of our associates.
To support our associates in their endeavors, we provide ongoing training,
access to Esurance University, and tuition reimbursement. But we don't
stop there. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible
work schedule options to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term
financial goals, and balance the demands of work and life.
Esurance believes in bettering the communities in which we live and work.
From charitable grants to raising consciousness for a variety of causes
to helping plant trees across the nation, we're committed to doing our
part to make the world a better place.
At Esurance, "diversity and inclusion" is more than a concept, more than
a political statement, or a soapbox. It's part of who we are, part of where
we've come from, and most important, it's part of what we do.
It goes without saying that we're committed to providing an environment
where each individual is respected and supported regardless of creed, gender,
sexual orientation, or color. From our internal promotions based on individual
achievement to our everyday interactions at the office, we embrace and
celebrate the individuals who make up our growing team.
As an innovator in our field, it's no surprise that we've won a few awards
over the years. Check out our professional accolades and see what makes
Esurance named to 2012 InformationWeek 500
Esurance has again made the InformationWeek 500 — an annual listing of
the nation’s most innovative users of business technology — earning the
honor for its continued use of virtualization and cloud computing to make
buying and managing car insurance easier.
Ecommerce Product Manager
Supports innovation and growth through the definition, design, and development of website functionality that maximizes revenue, improves customer experience, and enhances brand value.
- Writes quality detailed business requirements documents (BRDs), including user interface specifications, according to the release schedule deadlines.
- Closely collaborates with User Experience professionals on user interface specifications supporting the business requirements.
- Works closely with Information Technology, Marketing, and other business units to deliver web/email/mobile releases on schedule through business planning, requirements and user interface development, system engineering, and quality assurance phases.
- Acts as a platform expert, supporting the overall strategic roadmap to build innovative solutions and support business objectives
- Conducts idea generation, gap identification, feature prioritization, and feature definition for web/email/mobile products.
- Collaborates with business leads to evaluate financial attractiveness of business opportunities and identify projects that drive key business metrics.
- Evaluates market research, competitive analysis, and usability testing to apply findings for future enhancements.
- Communicates project plans, status, and issues to collaborators.
- Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and technological capabilities when designing website/email features and enhancements.
In addition to career advancement opportunities and a fun work culture, Esurance offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision care and supplemental life insurance benefits for you and your family, a competitive compensation package along with a Performance Bonus, company matching 401(k) plan, and immediate tuition reimbursement from the start of your employment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) required and design software (Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, and Dreamweaver) preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer-focused web/email/mobile platforms and web analytics.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related field and/or equivalent education required; Masters preferred.
- Three to five years of product management or product marketing experience with background knowledge of web/mobile technologies.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.