***Please note: This is an on-call position.
The MR/CT Technologist position is responsible for knowing his/her professional scope of practice as defined by the California Business and Professional Code and for satisfactorily completing the Dignity Health Medical Foundation orientation period that includes demonstrating skills and behaviors that meet a fully competent level of performance.
MR/CT Technologists maintain a clean, organized, and safe environment and perform patient care services that support the physician / provider's practice under the supervision of the radiologists, other licensed staff and Management. This includes assisting in prepping patients for MR/CT examinations, relaying instructions from the radiologist to a patient or authorized person, and collecting patient data, documenting patient concerns, patient messages, and care provided to the patient in the patient's medical record for the radiologist's review, and performing diagnostic medical imaging.
May be required to work in other modalities with appropriate licensure.
May be required to occasionally work at other locations within the Greater Sacramento Area as needed
- One (1) year experience as a MR/CT is preferred.
- Six (6) months experience in an out patient environment is preferred.
- Advanced certification in MR & CT through ARRT preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal AMA school of Radiolologic Technology or equivalent to an AMA Technologic program. Must be licensed by the State of California in CRT.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy and physiology for imaging, proper operation of and care of radiology diagnostic equipment, and radiation safety is required.
- Medical terminology and familiarity with an electronic practice management system and PACS is preferred. About Us:
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - the fifth largest hospital system in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the many communities we serve.
As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.