Registered Dental Assistant - TX
Under the supervision of a licensed dentist, prepares patients, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, takes and develops patient x-rays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental treatment procedures.
• Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
• Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
• Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
• Exposes and mounts dental diagnostic x-rays.
• Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
• Instructs patients on proper oral hygiene and post-treatment care
• Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, and OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
• Records treatment information in patient records.
• Perform other duties specified by the state’s dental practice act.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 2 yrs related experience and/or training.
• Registered Dental Assistant License
• Dental Radiology Certificate
• CPR Certificate
• Ability to effectively interact with a diverse population of health care customers
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use and navigate Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Ability to read, write and speak English; ability to speak Spanish as required by location.
- Some Oral Surgery & Implant Expeience
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K.
Modern Dental Professionals - San Antonio, P.C. is a Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Smile Brands
With over 300 affiliated offices in 17 states, Smile Brands Inc. is a dynamic, growing company and the largest provider of dental support services in the United States. We provide business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups. Through 3 unique and strong brands, Bright Now Dental!, Monarch Dental and Castle Dental, affiliated dental staff and employees are able to deliver general, specialty and cosmetic care to more than a quarter of a million patients each year.
Our approach offers significant advantages to both dentists and patients. Come join the team and share in the success!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.