Softchoice - Answering Your Technology Needs
Sr. Account Executive (Dallas, TX)
- Company: Softchoice Corporation
- Contact: Not Available
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Industry: Computer Software
- Manages Others: Not Specified
- Job Type: Sales
- Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
- Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Sr. Account Executive
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers’ business, each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
Follow us: @asoftchoicelife
As a Senior Account Executive you will play an integral role in the execution of Softchoice’s growth strategy. You will be part of an integrated sales team providing exceptional service to Softchoice customers. This collaborative team will focus on the generation of net new revenue within named accounts in your geographic territory. The mission of this group is to broaden Softchoice’s reach within named accounts and expand our footprint throughout the geographic territory. Your focus will be to drive net-new hardware and software business.
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships/customer accounts via a geographic region
- Manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls
- Provide consultation to customers regarding the purchase of both hardware and software products
- Work closely with the professional services team to create and implement customized solutions for the client
- Follow up with current clientele to ensure strong service and to recognize opportunities to sell additional solutions or services
- Present and market Softchoice's customer centric sales model
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
- Work with internal sales and operational groups to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Maintain a stellar relationship with peers and the Outside sales team from your region
On top of this we offer:
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business-to-business Technology Software sales environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in outside sales
- Prior experience selling complex solutions and services to the C-Suite
- Working knowledge of major OEM hardware and services Programs is desirable
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Understanding of business impact selling and creating value for business clients
- Solid business acumen and understanding of how to manage a sales funnel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in the Technology industry preferred
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive commission structure
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- Leadership training program
- Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Celebrate the beginning of the month with 'Beer Cart Fridays' with snacks and drinks
If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true, please take a moment to apply online at softchoice.com. If your experience matches with our current needs, one of our friendly Talent Advisors will give you a call.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Report this job
It’s because of our focus on people and our passion for finding better ways for customers to benefit from technology that Softchoice has become a leading IT solutions provider in North America.
We have opportunities across Canada and the United States in the following areas:
- Inside & Outside Sales
- Solutions Architecture
- Operations & Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources & Training
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.