Full Time: Lead Developer-Basel: Microstrategy Developer
Job Description: Microstrategy Developer
Be part of an enthusiastic, high performing technology team as a Microstrategy Developer! Our solutions leverage some of the industry’s best in financialplatforms and frameworks (such as Oracle OFFSA, Microstrategy,etc.), and are growing in the space.
We are seeking innovative Lead Microstrategy Developers who guide on-shoreand off-shore technology delivery teams to ensure the quality delivery ofapplications and infrastructure components. The role will collaborate closelywith business partners, Project Managers, Technical Architects and Leadershipas a subject matter expert, to ensure completeness and efficiency of solutionswhile ensuring adherence to technical standards. The position will alsoplay a critical role partnering with other development teams, testing andquality, and production support, to meet implementation dates and allow smoothtransition throughout the development life-cycle.
• Ensuresexceptional quality of deliverables (technical design, implementation, testing,compliance), and is accountable for performance and efficiency of solutions.
• Collaborates with Lead Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Architectsthroughout the development lifecycle.
• Works withbusiness teams and Process Analysts to understand business process.
• Ability toarticulate technical and design/implementation concepts to business partners,and connect concepts to potential solutions.
• Interactswith development teams via Project/Post-Implementation Reviews to ensurequality standards are adhered to during development and implementation.
• May assistin the conversion of program specification into source code, and work withproject team to prepare components for production. This may also include somecode revision based on test results.
• Escalatesand provides feedback on program specifications
• Supportsthe architectural design and production support documentation.
Must be able to demonstrate ability inthe following technologies:
• Microstrategy, Microstrategy, Microstraegy !!!
In-depth knowledge of multiple platform/application, andexperience with multiple business units/portfolios is preferred.
Minimum 3 years of proven IT experience in a technical leadrole.
Proven ability as a problem solver.
Must have strong analytical skills.
Experience in Financial Services/Regulatory/Capital marketsdomain is preferred.
Self-starter, with ability to analyze and interpret dataclearly, and articulate relationships between key variables and provideinsightful solutions.
Possess ability to prioritize, handle multiple deliverables,and respond under pressure with competing priorities.
Possess ability to display thought leadership, driveresults, innovation and change.
Ability to navigate a large global organization successfullymanaging competing priorities.
Experience with American Express Technologies organizationtechnical standards and governance processes is preferred.
Requires excellent collaboration and communication skills,and must be comfortable influencing others without direct authority.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science,Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)preferred.
*Potential candidates will be required to complete atechnical interview*