||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
||Trilogy Health Services, LLCPostal Code 40222
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Responsibilities:Are you compassionately committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus. We are always accepting applications for ALL SHIFTS for Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to add to our dynamic health campus!
The Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN is primarily responsible for providing quality care, appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served.
These responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Visit residents on your assigned unit on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status. Notify the charge nurse, physician, and/or the DON when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate “life saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are check frequently.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of nursing assistants working with residents assigned on your unit to provide direct care.
- Administer and document medication and treatments per the physician’s order and accurately record all care provided
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan based on such assessment.
- Participate in resident care conferences as assigned.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree or diploma from an accredited college or university
- Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN state license and CPR certification
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral instructions in English
- Must be able to make independent decisions when warranted
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Strong clinical skills
- Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?