- Sacramento, CA
- Job Industry:
- Other Great Industries
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Up to 2 year(s)
- Education Level:
- Not Specified
- Reference Code:
- Reference Code:
Report this job
Email this job
Research Analyst (Commercial Real Estate)
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2012 revenue). The Company has approximately 37,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- Under general supervision, analyzes data on existing and potential markets based on requests from the organization's sales professionals.
- Reviews and evaluates data results, collected by themselves and others on the research team.
- Assists in the preparation and production of project/client presentations and reports.
- Collects and inputs data into local and corporate databases.
- May be responsible for writing quarterly local market reports with direction from research manager and local market professionals.
- Creates custom Real Estate and economic market analysis.
- Provides statistical and analytical reports as required in support of management and professionals.
- May have some coaching, training responsibilities with indirect supervision.
- Manages broker requests for data / research information.
- Surveys market trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- BA/BS from a four-year college or university. Minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cau
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.