Our Dallas based personal injury law firm focuses our practice on representing plaintiffs in auto accident lawsuits, personal injury, business litigation, dangerous prescription drugs, product defect and wrongful death lawsuits. For more info about our firm, visit reyeslaw.com.
Fast-paced personal injury law firm Reyes Browne Reilley is seeking an experienced, BILINGUAL Paralegal.
This position includes (but is not limited to); preparing state court petitions and federal court complaints, drafting motions and other pleadings for state and federal court, preparing and issuing discovery, communicating with clients, scheduling hearings with courts, and preparing for and assisting with trials and depositions.
The successful candidate must be HIGHLY proficient in MS Office and the Needles case management software, and experienced in legal research.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in personal injury and must be able to manage a large case load. This is a litigation support position, and experience with all aspects of personal injury litigation is required. Attention to detail and an excellent work ethic are a must, along with being client friendly and working well with others.
• Assists lawyers
• Conducts research to support a legal proceeding
• Coordinate law office activity
• Preparing state court petitions and federal court complaints
• Prepares legal documents
• Drafting motions and other pleadings
• Preparing and issuing discovery
• Communicating with clients
• Scheduling hearings with courts
• Preparing for and assisting with trials and depositions
• Paralegal college or certification program completed
• Paralegal certification
• Must be bilingual (English & Spanish)
• 3+ Years personal injury paralegal experience
• Proficient in all MS Office applications
• Needles case management software experience
• Board Certified
• Able to handle a large docket
• Great attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication
• Strong work ethic
• Solves problems effectively
• Works well in a team
• Must be able to multitask
$50k per year
After completing the 90 day introductory period, employee will be eligible to enroll in Company’s health plans (medical, dental, and vision). Employee will be eligible to participate in Company’s 401K plan after one full year of service.