End User Sales Consultant
Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) helps keep people safe where they live, work and visit. Allegion is pioneering safety as a provider of security solutions for homes and businesses through 23 global brands. We specialize in security around the doorway and beyond: everything from residential and commercial locks, door closers and exit devices, steel doors and frames, to access control and workforce productivity systems. Allegion is a $2 billion business employing more than 7,600 people and offering products in more than 120 countries across the world.
As an advocate for better safety around the world, Allegion comprises thought leaders and visionaries who solve customers’ toughest security challenges. We’re progressive, collaborative, expert and forthright in all that we do. We’re looking for talented people to advance their careers and grow alongside our business. We invite you to connect with us today.
The End User Sales Consultant will develop and maintain relationships with end users in education, health care, government and other commercial markets to influence Allegion market share for commercial hardware and electronic security solutions to meet organizational goals.
Key accountabilities include:
• Develop and maintain relationships with target end users through consultative selling and regular call pattern to achieve annual goals.
• Gain understanding of customer needs through consultative selling process to promote Allegion portfolio and communicate portfolio improvements to product management team.
• Coordinate with business partners to create demand, develop and execute market strategy, and successfully develop partners' Allegion share. Participate in joint sales calls and training with partners.
• Develop and Maintain strategic understanding of market conditions and continuously adapt to maintain competitive advantage.
• Manage sales process through effective CRM management and team communication.
• Maintain awareness of all Allegion policies, guidelines, and procedures and ensure compliance.
• 5+ years sales experience
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Allegion employees are critical to our shared success. We are committed to helping our employees reach their professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which in turn spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Allegion is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Allegion helps keep people safe and secure where they live, work and visit. A $2 billion leading provider of security products and solutions, Allegion specializes in security around the doorway and beyond, and offers products under 23 brands in more than 120 countries. Allegion’s portfolio includes CISA®, Interflex®, LCN®, Schlage® and Von Duprin.® Consider a career with Allegion.