||Trilogy Health Services
||Healthcare - Health Services
Other Great Industries
Hospitality - Hotel
||Westport Place Health CampusPostal Code 40207
Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Westport Place Health Campus is an innovative and dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care healthcare campus and are always accepting applications for both Full-Time and Part-Time Environmental Services / Housekeeper / Laundry Assistants.
Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.
The responsibilities of our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
- Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services.
Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement:
Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards.
A servant's heart is the key to success.
Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential.
Not ready to apply?