Western Dental Services, Inc
- Employee Type:
Healthcare - Health Services
- Job Type:
- Base Pay:
- Required Education:
- Required Experiencs:
Oral Surgeon - Regional
Our company has a position available for an Oral Surgeon (graduate of an ADA accredited oral surgery program) or a general dentist who 1) has had oral surgery training through a residency program or similar training and 2) limits their practice to oral surgery. Full-time or part-time positions available, providing extractions of multiple teeth, extractions of impacted third molars, alveolectomies, and other routine oral surgery procedures to patients at our offices. This is a great opportunity to provide oral surgery services to patients free from the administrative burdens of scheduling, management of the office, and management of an entire staff.
Primary Advantages of being a Oral Surgeon with us :
- Training and oversight by a robust Quality Assurance program
- Ongoing one-on-one mentoring and counseling from highly-experienced dentists
- Continuing education courses on a variety of dental topics from nationally renowned dentists
- State of the art dental facilities, equipment and supplies
- A steady flow of patients and the best practice management support system in the industry
- Malpractice Insurance is provided by our company.
View All Jobs At This Company
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Must have a valid dental license for the state in which they will practice
- Must be a graduate of an ADA Accredited Oral Surgery program or must be a General Dentist who has Oral Surgeon experience
- Training and limits their practice to oral surgery
- Experience specialist or new licenses are welcome
About Western Dental
Western Dental provides opportunities for employees to grow within the company and develop their careers to their full potential. To support employee development and career growth, WDS has implemented an internal job board specifically for employees to search and apply for new jobs they are qualified for.
View Our Company Profile
Just Look What Our Patients Are Saying
I work directly with mentally disabled individuals in my community. I scheduled an appointment with your office for a young lady who has been having some dental issues. I want to commend your staff for providing such excellent customer service.
A happy patient from the Concord, CA general office
I want to thank you and your staff for taking care of my dental emergency while I was on vacation in San Diego last week. When I arrived at your office all of your staff was polite and kind. Thank you!
A happy patient from the Fremont, CA orthodontics office
When I brought my children to your Watsonville office for Orthodontic treatment I met the Orthodontic Manager.
Not only was she incredible in helping to get all 3 of my kids in braces but she was also concerned about the state of my own teeth. I will forever be changed because of my experience at Western Dental; my life will change for the better.
A happy patient from the Watsonville, CA general office
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.