Report this job
- Company:Brown Mackie College
- Contact:Not Available
- Location:Albuquerque, NM 87123
- Base Pay:N/A
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Industry:Education - Teaching - Administration
- Manages Others:Not Specified
- Job Type:Human Resources
- Req'd Education:High School
- Req'd Experience:Up to 3 year(s)
Imagine a school so career-centric that the curriculum is developed by asking experts and employers to define the skills, knowledge and abilities that companies are looking for. Even our teachers have real-world experience. Career-oriented programs in the areas of accounting and business, criminal justice and legal studies, computer technology and healthcare. School isn't just books, lectures and exams. At Brown Mackie College, it's about preparing people for the real world. We combine theoretical learning with practical training—equipping our students with the skills and abilities that companies are looking for. As a Company comprising expert educators and highly motivated business people, Education Management Corporation (EDMC) offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for qualified individuals. Staff at the Company’s headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania are employed in corporate-level capacities of finance and accounting, audit, student financial aid, human resources, legal, advertising and marketing, education, general management, admissions, real estate, procurement, and information systems. EDMC schools are located in many major cities in the United States and employ individuals in positions that directly facilitate the education of our students and the services that support those students. We always put students first.
Imagine being part of a team that changes people’s lives. We populate our company with the best and the brightest... improving the processes we employ to identify, attract, select and retain great people. We spend every day creating ways to match exceptional people with outstanding opportunities. Join a company that’s experiencing incredible growth and be part of our success. We always put students first in every decision that we make. And we’re proud of the commitment to their success that we all share. At Brown Mackie College, and EDMC school, we measure our success by the success of our students and the impact they have on their world. And that success has led to steady, strategic growth, reaching more students, adding to our depth of programs, and providing greater employment opportunities for more people. We have charted a successful course that makes us an excellent choice for anyone who’s looking to grow their career with a dynamic and stable company. Along with your unique set of abilities and experiences, you have a practically unlimited potential for success. All you need is the chance to work in a supportive, collaborative environment. One that rewards innovation and initiative. And one that’s rich with opportunity. That’s exactly what you’ll find here at Brown Mackie College.
The Enrollment Processor is responsible for maintaining inquiry and high school data base for the Admissions department. Incumbent must assure that the EDMC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion - is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements
- Create all permanent academic and financial aid folders (ACs/SFS) as well as computer system records daily. Ensure that academic records are properly maintained; files are updated, kept in order, and adhere to state, federal and accreditation regulations.
- Process incoming high school and college transcripts. Submit college transcripts for transfer credit review. Track academic placement testing for Admissions.
- Prepare and distribute necessary paperwork for Admissions Committee review and update results.
- Generate and mail all letters to incoming students and maintain copies in permanent academic files.
- Assist Admissions in preparing for class start with documents needed and inputting HOLDS as needed for incomplete academic files.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly reports to Admissions regarding future class start information.
- Available for switchboard relief as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Campus Admissions Head
Outside clients (Current students and their parents), staff and faculty
- High school degree required with a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to three years of experience in a data entry or administrative role, preferably in a post-secondary institution.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests
- Ability to maintain several project timelines concurrently and bring all to a successful close
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set one's own priorities.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.