| Save this job
| Email this job
Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That’s why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you— determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communication, to robust omnichannel experiences, we’re spearheading tomorrow’s innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
With our world of career-defining opportunities, you're sure to find the right fit for your expertise and experience. Visit jobsatvzw.com/vzwjobs
to learn more and apply today.
Careers For Everything You Are
Verizon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Director, Multicultural Marketing - Hispanic Segment
|Job Reference Number
The Director, Multicultural Marketing is responsible for leading all aspects of multicultural marketing initiatives for the Hispanic segment. The Director leads the strategy to deliver top and bottom line growth in the Hispanic segment through sales and marketing, customer service, process improvement and operations. This individual will have primary focus for developing and implementing multi-cultural initiatives targeted at the Hispanic segment, including marketing plans, local/regional/national event recommendations and activation, consumer engagement efforts and digital programs for the segment. The Director works closely with HQ and Area/Regional teams to execute segment-specific initiatives that drive 1) increased sales and ARPU accretion, 2) reduced churn, and 3) improved service delivery.
• Drives the segmentation analysis and strategy identifying primary and secondary targets and identifying cultural insights that are incorporated into customer communications and products
• Communicates and drives the marketing strategies/campaigns and coordinate execution among stakeholders including: E-Commerce, Field Marketing, Channels, CRM / Loyalty, Pricing, Product, Sponsorships, Public Relations, Customer Care, and Marketing Communications
• Ensures consistent and optimized executions across the Areas and Regions for in-language consumer touch points
• Identifies and maintains best practices and incorporates into overall GTM plans and execution including the standardization of key metrics and reporting availability
• Develops and executes strategy for national sponsorships & alliances ensuring a presence is fortified in key markets and ROI objectives are met
• Identifies and partners across LOBs for improved execution and extension of existing assets and partnerships targeting diverse markets
• Facilitates employee communications to drive awareness of sales/growth opportunities and available assets within the company
• Leads periodic cross-functional, cross-Area Multi-cultural Marketing Team that includes team members from all Areas, Marketing Communications, and Public Relations
• BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
• 10+ years in Marketing with 3+ years focus in Multicultural Marketing
• 5+ managerial experience, with experience managing virtual teams
• Experience managing multiple projects, prioritizing work and balancing strategic and tactical issues
• Strong communication skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization and across teams within HQ and the Areas
• Demonstrated ability to interact and negotiate with various internal and external functional partner; advertising agency experience/interaction is a plus
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to travel to all regional locations
• Foreign language capability strongly preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Cross-functional project management experience
• Manage and ensure all programs are delivered within budget
Equal Employment Opportunity
Report this job
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find out what's going on with Verizon!
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.