Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
District Service Manager
for the East Central U.S. Region
Competitive salary and full relocation package available.
Excellent benefits, including tuition reimbursement program.
The District Service Manager (DSM) represents Bobcat Company at the dealership/customer level. They are responsible for maintaining good relations between Bobcat Company, Dealer Channel and the end users of our products. DSM’s assist our dealers in their efforts to provide top quality service and are responsible for developing our dealer product support capabilities. They also focus on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve dealership service department efficiency and profitability. Much of what the DSM does is focused on customer retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat sales.
- Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied customers to resolve complaints fairly and equitably to achieve company goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provide complaint resolution feedback and documentation to the Customer Services Supervisor to formally close any open complaints with in the customer complaint tracking system.
- Maximize the team effort by being available to assist in any situation requiring technical support or feedback to make a fair and equitable decision involving dealerships and/or end-users.
- Responsible for evaluation of the Dealership through completion of the Dealer Service Review (DSR) process. This is used to establish and monitor action plans that are agreed upon by the dealer principal to support continuous dealer improvement.
- Assist District Sales Managers in initial capability evaluation of potential new dealerships.
- Assist new dealers in setting up their parts/service departments to assure that the dealer has a clear understanding of Company Policies and Procedures.
- Regarding existing dealerships; routine discussions which are aimed at improving and maintaining levels of performance, follow up on Dealer Service Review and dealer upgrade process. Action plans are established and implemented with input from District Sales Manager.
- Organization and instruction of classes to upgrade Dealer Service technicians in basic skills, new products and changes in system technologies. Development of dealers to have independent customer training capabilities covering old and new equipment. Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all Bobcat products.
- Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial policy adjustments which are outside of normal warranty guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Management or extensive related experience
- 3 years of experience in the product support field
- Strong mechanical skills and equipment troubleshooting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions
- Strong time management skills and priority focus
- MS Office Suite proficiency
Travel Standard 50% - 75%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan always put ‘People’ first for the past 100 years, based on our management philosophies.- ‘Business is not meant to make profits, but to help people grow.’ (Late Too Pyung Park, First Chairman), and continues to spur corporate development with global competitiveness originated from human resources.
Doosan has recorded the longest business history since its inauguration in 1896, but has grown at its most rapid pace for the past 10 years
Doosan is creating 90% or more of its sales in ISB Business through vigorous reorganization of business portfolio since 1998. The past 70% of business has concentrated on consumer goods, but we have successfully transformed our business DNA to theinfrastructure support business that constructs and reinforces social infrastructure.