PRESENCE RESURRECTION MEDICAL CENTER
The Nurse Educator is a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) that participates within the scope of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, high quality, individualized nursing care, based upon knowledge and experience, the nursing process and leadership skills. The Nurse Educator incorporates the carative factors of human care and performs established procedures in accordance with the organization's and the nursing division's policies, procedures, and standard of care.
The Nurse Educator develops and executes plans to employee development to improve patient, family, physician, employee satisfaction, quality of care and cost effectivess.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required, Master's preferred
- Current Illinois RN License and CPR required
- 3-5 years experience in perioperative nursing in Surgical Services
- Demonstrated teaching skills, leadership and teamwork qualities
- Knowledge of current nursing practices and trends in health care delivery related to periopertive nursing
- Knowledge of AORN standards as appropriate
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
We began as two health care systems – Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care – joining together in November 2011 in a spirit of healing and hope. As Presence Health, the largest Catholic health system based in Illinois, our team is focused on providing those we serve the care, information and attention they need to achieve their best health.