Create a COE for Quality Assurance in the IT-Shared Services division. This includes clarifying business objectives, building program structure, establishing program direction, working with cross-functional teams, influencing change and providing counsel to senior management. Will oversee the end-to-end program definition and governance. Manages professional employees and contract resources conducting Quality Assurance activities for IT projects and initiatives; may manage business support, technical or production staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works with Project Management and leadership to identify efficient and effective Quality Assurance solutions that are scoped appropriately for budget and schedule assumptions.
2. Ensures that project staffing and resource needs for Quality Assurance tasks and activities are met.
3. Ensures assigned project and operational tasks are completed on time and within budget.
4. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors and facilitates resource allocation.
5. Performs quality assurance activities as needed
6. Establish and drive the management and communication strategy
7. Identify critical risks and issues, drive issue resolution and demonstrate appropriate risk management.
8. Develops and improves Quality Assurance methods and strategies for projects and IT Services.
9. Establishes training and development of staff.
10. Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities with respect to Quality Assurance.
11. Has in-depth expertise in Quality Assurance discipline and knowledge of the related Service and Project Management disciplines.
12. Other duties as required.
Responsibilities include career development and coaching, performance management, and pay determination and communication.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Requires 3-4 years of prior management/leadership experience.
Requires 4-6 years of prior technical experience in an IT-QA environment.
Demonstrated experience in initiating, managing and implementing complex business transformation projects / programs.
Experience in constructing actionable business and technical strategies and managing the implementation of new business and operational processes for the COE
Proven team player with the ability to partner, maintain and develop relationships.
Strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong leadership skills required. Self-directed and ability to lead and motivate others in an extremely fast-paced environment
Undergraduate degree required in Information Technology/MIS or related field
PMP certification helpful
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Company has $130 billion in assets, operates 17 affiliates with 1,320 full-service Banking Centers, including 104 Bank Mart® locations, most open seven days a week, inside select grocery stores and 2,586 ATMs in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Florida, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Georgia and North Carolina. Fifth Third operates four main businesses: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Investment Advisors. Fifth Third also has a 25% interest in Vantiv Holding, LLC. Fifth Third is among the largest money managers in the Midwest and, as of December 31, 2013, had $302 billion in assets under care, of which it managed $27 billion for individuals, corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Fifth Third Bank is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disabilities / Protected Veterans
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.