EG01 - Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
1. Very good soldering and rework skills with small surface mount components
2. Able to read schematics
3. Basic computer skills MS Office for instance
4. Familiar with use of common lab equipment DMM, microscope
5. Familiarity with common components resistors, capacitors, etc. It would be nice to find:
6. Previous R D lab experience 7. Previous experience ordering components.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineering
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Kelly Services® is a leader in placing skilled engineering professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, project, and full-time jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
- Civil / Structural
- Designers / Drafters
- Electrical / Electronics
- Engineering Technicians
- Energy Management
- Health, Safety and Environmental
- Instrumentation / Controls
- Manufacturing / Processing
- Plant / Facilities / MRO
- Project Management
- Quality / Lean / Six Sigma
- Research & Development
- Technical Publications / Writing
- Testing and Validation
Kelly Services was established in 1946. In our early years, we provided office services, accounting, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. As the workplace changed, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, we have evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for more than half a million people around the world every year.
For more than 65 years, people have trusted Kelly® to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
Kelly® has jobs. A lot of jobs.
Kelly puts a new employee to work every 38 seconds. For people with the right skills and desire to succeed, partnering with Kelly is a smart way to explore new employment opportunities with the best companies in the world. Whether you're looking for a temporary or full-time career, our connections with the world's most respected companies—including 98 percent of the Fortune 100™ —enable us to get your résumé into the right hiring manager's hands. For decades, we've been successfully matching job seekers with the right positions. Taking charge of your career, having flexibility, doing meaningful work for brands that have meaning are all important considerations. So go ahead and use our connections. We'll get you the exposure you need. All at no cost to you!
Kelly offers flexibility and choice.
With Kelly you can choose when, where, and how you want to work. You have the flexibility to select your work schedule and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging employment opportunities.
Kelly offers you multiple work style options:
Our resources. Your advantage.
- Contract: These assignments—some short-term, many long-term (longer than six months)—offer you the opportunity to build your résumé while earning some great experience.
- Contract-to-hire: These assignments offer the opportunity to convert to a full-time job. They allow you and the employer to get to know each other through a trial period before full-time hiring is confirmed. It's a great foot-and-look-in-the-door opportunity.
- Direct placement: Kelly professional recruiters assist in finding career opportunities for immediate full-time placement.
At Kelly, we build relationships with our employees. Our specialized professional recruiters work closely with you to fully understand your career goals and help you find positions that match your needs. They have the expertise to help you balance both the personal and professional aspects of your career, matching your needs with employment opportunities that fit—whether you're looking for an entry-level position, a high-level consulting opportunity, a contract assignment, or a full-time job.
Kelly offers free training and more.
Our employees have access to the Kelly Learning Center, an online training campus with more than 3,000 career development courses. You can take advantage of this resource to improve your current skills, learn new skills, bolster your résumé, or broaden your career path. Kelly employees also become exclusive members of our online community that provides access to useful employee information and career tips to assist in landing more opportunities.
Kelly never charges our candidates a fee.
You get all of these advantages at no cost to you!
So the real question is: Why not Kelly?
We know incentives, compensation, and benefits are an important part of your career. As a Kelly contract employee, you'll have access to world-class perks and more, including:
- Group-rate medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available immediately upon hire—and the coverage is portable (available for purchase and administered through a designated third-party vendor)
- Convenient auto-pay options for insurance
- Weekly electronic pay
- Service bonus plan
- Access to the Kelly Learning Center, an online resource for 3,000+ career development courses, including certificate and test preparation materials for many professional and technical disciplines
- Access to our exclusive online employee community that contains useful employee information as well as career tips to assist you in landing more opportunities that match your goals
So join the Kelly team now and enjoy the perks you expect from a premier employer!
The jobs below are just a sampling of opportunities currently available through Kelly Services. Our opportunities grow every day as we stay in tune with our clients' ongoing talent needs. If you don't see a job that interests you, contact your local Kelly branch
to inquire about other positions. We work with 98 percent of the Fortune 100™ companies. When it comes to connections, we can put you in touch with the best employment opportunities at the best companies—close to home or around the world.
See all jobs at this company