Calling All Restaurant Rock Stars
Joining the Panera Bread® and Paradise Bakery & Café
family is really something special. You’llhave the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers and have animpact on our growing business. Experience our vibrant and progressiveculture that is chock full of opportunities to advance your career,while receiving a discount on our tasty menu items.
In our managers, we look for the total package — someone who has highstandards for quality and cultivates top-performing teams. If you’re ahigh performer in the industry and know what it takes to be successful,especially when things get hectic, then we want to talk to you. Bringyour expertise and passion to Panera Bread!What Makes Being a Panera Manager Different?
Perks for Our Family Members Include:
- You make it happen. It’s simple — our customers love our food and we love our customers. It’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in our bakery-cafe.
- We’re Growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 bakery-cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. New locations and growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and pure as our food — quality ingredients and relationships without the filler. Check out our Food Policy here to learn more.
- 150% Accuracy. Okay, maybe that’s not possible, but that won’t stop us from trying to achieve it! We continually invest in and develop our cafe teams and tools to help execute flawless service and allow more time for interacting with our customers.
- No Fryers and No Late Nights. We’re known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and sandwiches — resulting in a grease- and alcohol-free environment for our associates. As a manager, this means no late nights — but we do hope you’re a morning person.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive opportunities -- monthly, quarterly, and long-term payout based programs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available the month after you start
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Development opportunities including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- We're looking for restaurant pros with 3+ years of restaurant management experience.
- A college degree is not required but can be useful. More importantly, you must seek mastery and personal growth through constant learning.
- We need leaders who can guarantee operational excellence and consistently exceed customers' expectations!
Interested? For immediate consideration, please apply online today!
Still Want to know more about Panera Bread and Paradise Bakery & Café?
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it’s no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We’re committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.
To learn more about our company, including our passion for giving back to our communities, visit PaneraBread.com.
Panera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job
Panera Bread Company owns and franchises more than 1,800 bakery-cafes as under the Panera Bread®, Saint Louis Bread Co.® and Paradise Bakery & Café® names. With our identity rooted in handcrafted, fresh-baked, artisan bread, we are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust.
In neighborhoods across the United States and in Canada, our customers enjoy our warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor and free internet access. Our bakery-cafes routinely donate bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. Additional information is available on our website at www.panerabread.com.
We should also note:
- We’re growing. We have consistently opened more than 100 cafes annually for the past few years and are not stopping anytime soon. Growth equals new opportunities and advancement for our associates.
- We care. We care about your family, your future and your success. We offer competitive compensation, health and welfare benefits and more (based on eligibility) to our associates.
- We have a great reputation. While our daily customer feedback means the most, past recognition includes #1 ranking on J.D. Power and Associates' Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and additional awards for our products, service and efficiency.
- Our work environment is different. Every company has cultural values, but with values like No Jerks and No Shortcuts, we know we have a unique (and fun) environment to offer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.