4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Esurance, a member of the Allstate family, offers car insurance directly
to consumers online or over the phone. Founded in 1999, we've grown from
a handful of employees in a tiny office to 15 offices nationwide — and
we’re still growing.
We owe our success to an innovative, pioneering approach to car insurance
that blends customer service excellence with all the advantages technology
has to offer. With 24/7 customer service, an award-winning website, dedicated
claims reps, and a cool mobile app, our goal is to make car insurance smarter
and easier from quote to claim.
And of course, we wouldn't be anywhere without our dynamic, diligent,
and uber-smart associates. If that's you, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits, and a diverse, inclusive workplace where
you’ll be honored for your individual contributions.
At Esurance, we believe a career isn’t just something you do 40 hours
a week for a paycheck. Nor is it just a job you hold until something better
A career should inspire, drive, challenge, and reward. It should offer
a competitive salary as well as a warm, welcoming work environment and
numerous opportunities for growth. At Esurance, a rewarding career awaits
each and every one of our associates.
To support our associates in their endeavors, we provide ongoing training,
access to Esurance University, and tuition reimbursement. But we don't
stop there. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and flexible
work schedule options to help our associates stay healthy, meet their long-term
financial goals, and balance the demands of work and life.
Esurance believes in bettering the communities in which we live and work.
From charitable grants to raising consciousness for a variety of causes
to helping plant trees across the nation, we're committed to doing our
part to make the world a better place.
At Esurance, "diversity and inclusion" is more than a concept, more than
a political statement, or a soapbox. It's part of who we are, part of where
we've come from, and most important, it's part of what we do.
It goes without saying that we're committed to providing an environment
where each individual is respected and supported regardless of creed, gender,
sexual orientation, or color. From our internal promotions based on individual
achievement to our everyday interactions at the office, we embrace and
celebrate the individuals who make up our growing team.
As an innovator in our field, it's no surprise that we've won a few awards
over the years. Check out our professional accolades and see what makes
Esurance named to 2012 InformationWeek 500
Esurance has again made the InformationWeek 500 — an annual listing of
the nation’s most innovative users of business technology — earning the
honor for its continued use of virtualization and cloud computing to make
buying and managing car insurance easier.
Esurance is looking for an enthusiastic copywriter with the ability to see the potential for anything to be interesting, engaging, and hey, even fun. As part of our in-house creative team, you’ll have the opportunity to lend your talents and ideas to a wide array of projects (including major sponsorships, online campaigns, print, mobile and more) in support of a modern brand. In addition to all that, a good chunk of your time will be spent helping us concept and create top-shelf, eye-catching blog content that is useful, compelling, and nothing short of brilliant. If you’re a thinker, an idea-maker, and inspired by everything, we’d love to have you on the team.
- Leads copywriting efforts for the Esurance blog, helping to ensure that concepts and themes support the brand and remain cohesive with broader messaging.
- Accountable for researching, drafting, and editing blog posts, focusing on quality and usefulness of content as well as timeliness and engagement; coordinates with other teams to produce “expert” content; Assists in growing blog traffic by collaborating with PR and partnering strategically to help expand visibility. Stays current on social media evolution and perform necessary blog maintenance.
- Drafts, edits, and creates Esurance collateral as needed including banners, landing pages, brochures, and postcards for multiple internal teams by collaborating with design team and requestors.
- Leads copywriting efforts for Esurance launches, sponsorships, and promotions as needed; assesses project scope and conceptualize early in the creative process to successfully kickoff campaigns and meet all deadlines.
- Supports lead copywriter in the development of collateral for sponsorships, new products, and ecommerce products as needed; contributes to development of compelling content and inventive solutions to support, elevate and evolve the Esurance brand.
In addition to career advancement opportunities and a fun work culture, Esurance offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision care and supplemental life insurance benefits for you and your family, a competitive compensation package along with a Performance Bonus, company matching 401(k) plan, and immediate tuition reimbursement from the start of your employment.
- Understanding of basic Web writing principles
- Working knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of SEO principles and social media activation
- Ability to perform thorough proofreading
- Editing experience preferred
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with fast turnaround
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, a related field and/or equivalent experience
- At least three years of copywriting/editing experience
- At least one year professional blogging experience
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.