Executive Administrative Assistant
MoneyGram is an international, high-performance company, located in 200 countries and territories. We are committed to our employees. MoneyGram promotes an environment that is both challenging and rewarding for employees. We understand the importance of career development, and provide many opportunities to learn and grow. We take pride in upholding a culture strongly rooted in our corporate values, and committed to the communities around us.
Under limited direction, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a wide variety of confidential and complex administrative support for an EC member. Prioritizes and schedules own work. May be asked to assist the executive with personal matters. Serves as a lead/mentor to other Administrative Assistants.
- Manages accurate and current calendar for management. Regularly coordinates meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements/accommodations.
- Composes internal and/or external correspondence. Maintains and updates office records.
- Orders and maintains office supplies. Tracks and processes invoices.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite to prepare and edit presentations, correspondence, reports, charts, graphs, etc. Compiles information for reports and presentations
- Answers a variety of phone calls and emails independently. Responds to complex inquiries for information.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Typically 7+ years related administrative assistant experience, including at least 4 years of recent experience supporting a C-Level executive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated organizational skills and high level of detail orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and independently prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Professional demeanor and telephone mannerisms
- Proven ability to pro-actively anticipate the needs of executives
Not ready to apply
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.