Company: US Bank
Banking - Financial Services
Overland Park, KS 66202
Email: Send Email Now
We are currently hiring Customer Service Team Managers for our Overland Park Call Center!
- Managing and directing a staff of approximately 15-18 Customer Service Advisors.
- Motivating and educating staff to deliver on departmental customer satisfaction results and performance goals.
- Developing continous improvement plans and processes for interacting with customers to improve their experience.
- Participating in the development and enhancement of general processes and/or coaching procedures that will support company service, productivity and revenue generation goals.
- Interacting with internal departments to ensure the customers' and employees' needs are met.
- Developing, supporting and mentoring team members through the use of call monitors, team huddles, and monthly employee development plans, ensuring the feedback provided through these tools is accurate, complete, professional, timely, and provides the feedback and guidance necessary to ensure team members meet their goals.
- Recognizing, rewarding, and celebrating the successes and accomplishments of team members through the appropriate channels; and successfully fielding and finding resolution to customer escalations.
- Take incoming customer calls as required.
The current hours of operation for the Overland Park Service Center are 4:00AM - 9:00 PM, 7 days per week.
Your Career is Here.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of experience as a supervisor in a customer service environment
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operational functions, systems, policies and procedures of
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About US Bank
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest commercial bank. In 2014, U.S. Bancorp was named Fortune magazine's Most Admired Superregional Bank for the fourth year in a row. U.S. Bancorp is recognized for strong financial performance, industry-leading results, prudent risk management, capital generation, product quality, customer service and community support. U.S. Bancorp provides a comprehensive line of banking, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services and products to consumer, businesses, government entities and institutions. The company operates more than 3,000 banking offices in 25 states and approximately 5,000 ATMs. U.S. Bancorp has more than 66,000 employees and more than 17 million customers.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Investment products are : Not a deposit | Not FDIC-Insured | Not Guaranteed by the Bank | May Lose Value | Not Insured by Any Government Agency:
Mortgages and loans subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Some restrictions may apply. Mortgage and credit offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.