Food Services Coordinator (Work Camper)
Do you enjoy providing others with exceptional customer service? We are looking for a Food Services Coordinator to prepare and serve food items. In this role, you’ll also be responsible for cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining the kitchen and surrounding areas.
Combine taking part in the exciting lifestyle of RV camping with working part time as a member of our team. As an added benefit to all of the great perks associated with joining our team, this position also earns you an additional rebate, which is applied to your site ledger each month, for all hours worked in this position. If you think you’re a fit for the details of this position listed below, and you are willing to “work camp” at our resort, this position may be a great fit for you!
- Perform shift opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Greet customers, present menus, take orders, and expedite them as necessary. Ensure to obtain knowledge of each food product and ingredients to assist customer with questions.
- Serve food and attend to customer’s needs.
- Prepare food ordered by customers using a variety of kitchen equipment (grills, ovens, fryers, meat slicers, food processors, etc.), including general preparation of salads, sandwiches, desserts, and other items.
- Operate cash register and receive payment from the customer in cash or credit card, and accurately count and provide change to customers when applicable.
- Clear and clean tables, run the dishwasher and/or sanitizer, and restock utensils, plates, food, and condiments throughout shift.
- Maintain cooking areas and ensure kitchen equipment and food storage areas are clean, sanitary, and organized as required by the Health Department Rules and Regulations.
- Sweep and clean kitchen, bistro and patio areas as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous restaurant experience, preferred
- Must be able to pass the Safe Food Handler Certificate Program within 60 days from date of hire
- Demonstrated knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Basic math skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
About Sun RV Resorts
Build your career from the ground up (literally)! Sun gives you an opportunity to "get your hands dirty" in all aspects of property management and development. We are thriving because of our customer-focused culture and invite those with an enthusiastic attitude to unlock the door to unlimited opportunities when you join our team!
Don't get us wrong, it's not easy to land a gig here. You're going to have to learn the ins and outs of our business. Here's the good news: only the best and brightest work here! So, once you're in, this is a place where you'll be challenged, inspired, rewarded, and transformed.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.