Occupational Therapist II
Requires current CA OT license; current BLS certification by the AHA; 2 years experience as a licensed OT in an acute care and/or sub-acute setting; must have accumulated 60 contract hours of Continuing Education over the past 3 years; experience with general medical, orthopedic, and neurological patient population; ability to work as a team with Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Nurses, Case Managers and other health professionals; strong written and verbal communication skills.
Quality health services and community support have been the tradition at O’Connor Hospital since we opened our doors in 1889. Whether for the birth of a baby or a life-saving surgery, our reputation for medical excellence, superior skills and advanced technology precedes us.
- Our Mission & Values guide everything we do at O’Connor Hospital.
- Find out more about the History of O’Connor Hospital — the first hospital in Santa Clara County, O’Connor has a long-standing tradition of keeping families healthy for generations.
- Enjoy reading about O’Connor’s Tradition of Compassionate Care, beginning in 1663 with a dream and continuing to present day.
- Browse through our latest edition of Caritas, our Daughters of Charity Health System magazine.(PDF)
- Read about Daughters of Charity Health System here.
- Browse through our Daughters of Charity Health System’s latest Annual Report.